OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF ABM SCHOLARSHIP
Why the project has been initiated?
As part of its social responsibilities, AccèsBanque Madagascar has observed:
- The gap that needs to be filled between newly graduates’ competence and the requirement of the professional world,
- The true potentials of Malagasy students who often cannot finish their studies due to lack of financial resources
Who are the beneficiaries of the project ?
- Students preparing their License, Master degrees
- Students from low-income families
- Hardworking students with good academic performance
How many beneficiaries?
- Around 40 students per year
What is the project about ?
- Relieving the cost of study through granting scholarship until the end of the beneficiaries’ university studies
- Accompanying the integration of newly graduates into the professional world
- Providing different trainings to complete skills acquired from the university according to their respective fields
Which are the university partners?
- Private and public universities providing trainings related to the banking industry
What are the advantages for the beneficiaries?
- Scholarship till the end of their university studies
- Technical training, skills, etc…
- Training on the banking activities
- Internship within AccèsBanque Madagascar
- Priority during recruitment
- Participation in different events of AccèsBanque Madagascar
- Grant holders’ community to exchange information and inform them of innovations within the bank
- Easier access to the professional world